Make your brand stand out from the crowd by joining hands with Code Guru creative team! Let us help you achieve your goal through managing your social media accounts. With our creative designers, we ensure your posts are catchy and relevant to your audience.
Choosing the right digital arm for your company is very essential to ensure that the vision will be achieved by studying your business, the product or service you provide, the market for the product or service you provide, your competitors and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses.
THAT’S WHAT WE DO!
Social networks are considered one of the most important channels of e-marketing, and to know the importance of creating and managing social media accounts, you must know that Facebook achieves more than 19 billion visits per month, Twitter achieves 3.6 billion visits per month, while Instagram reaps one and a half billion visits monthly.
What does your company aim to achieve through social media marketing?
The main goal behind marketing through social media platforms may be to advertise the brand, increase sales, facilitate customer service, build loyalty among your customers towards your product or service, or increase the interaction of those interested with your company.
How can we manage your social media accounts?
- Research and study the market for your company.
- Analyze your company’s social media accounts.
- Analyze your competitors’ social media accounts.
- Determine the social media platforms that are most appropriate for your field of work.
- Coming up with an analytical study that contains (service/product specifications – competitive advantages – marketing strategy – content plan).
- Choosing Username that represents your accounts professionally.
- Content preparation (generally attractive to the target segment – and marketing to advertise services/products).
- Defining a visual identity for your brand, then start converting the content into artistic designs.
- Interact with followers and respond to messages and comments.
- Build relationships with strong, non-competitive accounts.
- Managing paid advertising campaigns on social media.
- Submit periodic reports to measure results and KPIs.
Types of content marketing on social media
SEO-friendly caption sand biographies
Video graphics and animation
Poll engagement stories and posts
Competitions and giveaways